Zum Inhalt springen

Quattrini M1 L- Wer hat ihn, was kann er wirklich?

Empfohlene Beiträge

had that one on the dyno on a zirri-built m1. peak power was about 1 brake or so down on the franz it was tried against, and it had to revv much harder (about one grand or so) to make a narrower band. i had an italian bloke telling me that on his engine franz was slightly down in terms of peak power, but made for a better spread of power and worked at lower rpm. his verdict was not borne out on the dyno but measured the traditionell austrian way ("popometer") though. to cut a long story short: appears to be a good pipe which makes nice power at comparativey high rpm. made in italy, hence that does not come as a surprise.

had that one on the dyno on a zirri-built m1. peak power was about 1 brake or so down on the franz it was tried against, and it had to revv much harder (about one grand or so) to make a narrower band. i had an italian bloke telling me that on his engine franz was slightly down in terms of peak power, but made for a better spread of power and worked at lower rpm. his verdict was not borne out on the dyno but measured the traditionell austrian way ("popometer") though. to cut a long story short: appears to be a good pipe which makes nice power at comparativey high rpm. made in italy, hence that does not come as a surprise.

he tried this one (issued in august/september) or the first proto (see the pic on Zirri web site and on Kty scooter) issued in may/june ?

Bearbeitet von Luccio

:-D voll geil... ich hab nen eingbauten P4 :-D

O

ich sag das mal. pauschaler kann man nicht fragen, oder. 2,54er vielleicht auch oder 2,56, wenn man schön drehmoment rausholt. oder 2,86, wenn halt nicht. 3.00er wenns noch schlechter aussieht oder man den kurzen auspuff laut verpackungsanleitung draufbaut..

Bearbeitet von oli-san

3.0er mit kurzem vierten würde ich bei peak leistung von 12000 nehmen. ist eines der nächsten projekte - aber sicher nicht M1L. der muß ne 2,56er so pullen können, als tourenrollerzylinderbestückungseinheit (so mein anspruch), mit taffspeed curly auspuff sollte das klappen.

Die Überstromauffräserei is eh für die Tonne.

Wenn ich mir den Karoo anschau, der den M1L einfach auf seine Polini Üs (im Motor) gesteckt hat

und trotzdem mehr PS als fast jeder M1L hier hat, sind für mich alle Fragen in die Richtung

beantwortet. Auch der 210er als Beispiel drückt 38PS weg ohne diese handsgroßen Löcher

im Zylinder.