Zum Inhalt springen

ZIRRI PISTONS

Empfohlene Beiträge

post-12087-1147526879_thumb.jpgpost-12087-1147526902_thumb.jpgpost-12087-1147526919_thumb.jpg

Living in canada dealing with grandsport is costing me a fortune 89 euro for the piston 48 euro for shipping plus doing this wire tranfer is another 20 plus what ever canada customs desides to charge me. what is the big proplem with pay pal over there nobody like to use paypal or even credit cards. I'm missing a run with my scooter because of have to do wire tranfer and all this bullshit.

Scott

Bearbeitet von fastzirri

It's too late now i allready sent the money via wire transfer i could bare to keep my scooter off the road any longer.

btw how did you make out with the 38mm carb?

i'm still tuning my mikuni 38mm.

Scott

So are you sure-48,- only for the shipping?

For a little Piston??

If you are interested-you can send the money per normal mail to me and I will give it to "Mr. Grand-Sport".

Regards,

Knud.

post-12087-1147526879_thumb.jpgpost-12087-1147526902_thumb.jpgpost-12087-1147526919_thumb.jpg

Living in canada dealing with grandsport is costing me a fortune 89 euro for the piston 48 euro for shipping plus doing this wire tranfer is another 20 plus what ever canada customs desides to charge me. what is the big proplem with pay pal over there nobody like to use paypal or even credit cards. I'm missing a run with my scooter because of have to do wire tranfer and all this bullshit.

Scott

Sounds like I'm putting all the money for the deliver in my pockets, but delivery costs are really high to Canada.

32? for the parcel+ 16? for the airservice are the normal costs from DHL.

Also if I remember correctly another shop you ask wants you to pay 111$ (~86?) for the piston and 75? for the delivery, right?

Now you are getting the better and original Asso piston for a much better price, thing this is worth waiting for, even if you have a look at your rare cylinder.

Cheers Olli

If i thought that was the case i wouldn't have ordered it from you. I was just asking if anyone here knew of any other sources for this piston. Unfortunately living in Canada there are very few sources for part for a a zirri engine and if you can find them they are marked up even more because they have to pay the high shipping. I bought a zirri short forth and clutch up gear last month from SIP and the shipping and customs costs were as much as the parts themselves. I aloso asked why is it that alot of places in germany don't use paypal or credit cards becuase if i sent you the money by pay pal you would have it the same day not all this back and forth wire transfer. both the buyer and seller are protected, thats just good business.

Sounds like I'm putting all the money for the deliver in my pockets, but delivery costs are really high to Canada.

32? for the parcel+ 16? for the airservice are the normal costs from DHL.

Also if I remember correctly another shop you ask wants you to pay 111$ (~86?) for the piston and 75? for the delivery, right?

Now you are getting the better and original Asso piston for a much better price, thing this is worth waiting for, even if you have a look at your rare cylinder.

Cheers Olli

The point is we have for European business the possiblity of a total costfree, fast and secure moneytransfer bank to bank.

All other options like PayPal, creditcards or whatever are with extra costs for the person who get the money, so for us it is much easier bank to bank.

Bearbeitet von Olli ETS

Not to beat a dead horse but really how much would accepting paypal actually cost you? Me sending a international bank tranfer cost me say 25 euro. Would accpeting a payment of of 121 euro cost you that much?

Scott

The point is we have for European business the possiblity of a total costfree, fast and secure moneytransfer bank to bank.

All other options like PayPal, creditcards or whatever are with extra costs for the person who get the money, so for us it is much easier bank to bank.

THATS SEEM ALOT BETTER THAN THE 20% ME THE CONSUMER HAS TO PAY.

what some people do not understand is that once you've opened a shop chances are good you will want to make a living of it. this means that at the end of the month you need some money in your pocket, which in return spells out as: you need to get some work done. if serving a customer from abroad means you have to open an account with paypal, preferable do a few testruns to make sure that their service is actually up to what they define as their standard (which in the case of paypal is the case) you are likely to spend more time on that one customer with a turnover of some 80 euro than you can actually afford if you want to pay the rent. and: we haven't even mentioned the time and effort which goes into searching and finding these rather rare pistons. grand sport, to my knowledge, is a one man show with a guy who is extremely dedicated to anything smallframe, and who is always prepared to answer 20 emails before the guy on the receiving end finally makes up his mind and buys his 30 euro worth of parts somewhere else where he is "saving" a euro or two.

and btw: he is not responsible for the taxes raised by the canadian government. neither is he responsible for bank or shipping charges. as far as i can see he is only responsible for getting his hands on the piston (which he did, unlike others) and for the price he is offering them for (which, when compared to sip, appears to be rather good actually).

good to hear though that there are people on scooters in canada also ( i know about the niagara falls rally, is that the one you were talking about?).

All i am doing is making the point that the wire trnasfer is not the best way for dealing with over sea or international customer sure shipping is high but i havejust been inform i now have to send another 20 euro which will cost me 45 euro just to send the money and even after that i could get another email say i need to send another 5 euro. All i am suggesting is that for internationl customer maybe bend the rules accept paypal chareg 5% on purchace to cover whatever extra costs there may be. becuase this wire transfer if going to end up costing me twice as much close to 200 euro for a 73 euro piston and that still would cover canadian taxes. the wire tranfer system may work well you inside germany or europe but not internationally. Business here sometime offer a 4 % cash discount when you are not paying buy credit card etc.

Scott

what some people do not understand is that once you've opened a shop chances are good you will want to make a living of it. this means that at the end of the month you need some money in your pocket, which in return spells out as: you need to get some work done. if serving a customer from abroad means you have to open an account with paypal, preferable do a few testruns to make sure that their service is actually up to what they define as their standard (which in the case of paypal is the case) you are likely to spend more time on that one customer with a turnover of some 80 euro than you can actually afford if you want to pay the rent. and: we haven't even mentioned the time and effort which goes into searching and finding these rather rare pistons. grand sport, to my knowledge, is a one man show with a guy who is extremely dedicated to anything smallframe, and who is always prepared to answer 20 emails before the guy on the receiving end finally makes up his mind and buys his 30 euro worth of parts somewhere else where he is "saving" a euro or two.

and btw: he is not responsible for the taxes raised by the canadian government. neither is he responsible for bank or shipping charges. as far as i can see he is only responsible for getting his hands on the piston (which he did, unlike others) and for the price he is offering them for (which, when compared to sip, appears to be rather good actually).

good to hear though that there are people on scooters in canada also ( i know about the niagara falls rally, is that the one you were talking about?).

All i am doing is making the point that the wire trnasfer is not the best way for dealing with over sea or international customer sure shipping is high but i havejust been inform i now have to send another 20 euro which will cost me 45 euro just to send the money and even after that i could get another email say i need to send another 5 euro. All i am suggesting is that for internationl customer maybe bend the rules accept paypal chareg 5% on purchace to cover whatever extra costs there may be. becuase this wire transfer if going to end up costing me twice as much close to 200 euro for a 73 euro piston and that still would cover canadian taxes. the wire tranfer system may work well you inside germany or europe but not internationally. Business here sometime offer a 4 % cash discount when you are not paying buy credit card etc.

Scott

Hey Scott, in Italy on Vespa tuning we say; "with important Vespa tuning parts, bring one hand at heart and other hand at notecase :-D "