Zum Inhalt springen

Lelystad classic scooter races 12 & 13 august

johnvt

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 77
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

So, nun haben wir mal ein wenig die Bilder sortiert. Wenn jemand die Bilder in "grß" haben möchte bitte ne Email schreiben. Auch bräuchte Ich die Adressen von Andrew und den Leuten von Planet Scooter !

Die Bilder sind einfach aus dem Topf genommen.......sind insgesammt ca 1000 geworden....

1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_9181.jpg

DSC_9193.jpg

DSC_9201.jpg

DSC_9278.jpg

DSC_9282.jpg

DSC_9392.jpg

DSC_9430.jpg

DSC_9465.jpg

DSC_9478.jpg

DSC_9480.jpg

DSC_9497.jpg

DSC_9507.jpg

DSC_9538.jpg

DSC_9552.jpg

DSC_9704.jpg

DSC_9786.jpg

DSC_9798.jpg

DSC_9862.jpg

DSC_9915.jpg

Vielen Dank an Mira, die all die Fotos gemacht hat !

Greetz,

Armin

Bearbeitet von StahlFix

• 1 Monat später...

Ok finally here it is hot off the press - the scootering addition with the Lelystad Race featured - even mentioned on the front cover off the magazine.

small_620-1159812936.jpg

obviously that isn't legible but click here for the pdf (mind its 0.8MB so will take a little while to down load)

http://www.lambrettaclub.nl/scanracing.pdf

Hope you like it - should be good promotion for next year! Also thanks to Amazombie for getting it in the German scooter mags!

Thx & hope to see you at the 2007 edition again. Was good seeing some of you at the ring on sunday!

John

PS - hope to see some of you at the second dutch scooter show on Nov 5th - more info here http://www.germanscooterforum.de/index.php?showtopic=96715

Bearbeitet von johnvt

ok - maybe a little! :-D

But its not as embarrassing as when all your colleagues/ friends ask each time - "so did you win?" and I have to tell them where I finished. At least you win or finish in the top 3 or 4 nearly every time. In holland you are a Race legend so there you go!

ok - maybe a little! :-D

But its not as embarrassing as when all your colleagues/ friends ask each time - "so did you win?" and I have to tell them where I finished. At least you win or finish in the top 3 or 4 nearly every time. In holland you are a Race legend so there you go!

i think one shold honestly admit that us germans/I have an advantage because there is a racing tradition (with an admittedly rather short history) here, hence they guys racing here inevitably learn a bit about riding, and then we all showed up on purposebuild racebikes in lelystad. this combination appears to give us the edge over the dutchies, at least that was the case in the past. i'm quite sure the development will be similar to what it was and still is in germany, the level of technical preparation and of riding has dramatically increased in the last couple of years (as far as i can tell), and once this happens it will be "race legend" my arse. right now my girlfriend had the good grace to put a picture of me riding around a corner with my knee down in a race up on our kittchen wall, and everybody and his kid brother has been going on about how sad a guy i actually was having to pose with racing leathers on a scooter. that's legend spelled out for you on about 363 days of the year. having said that i do have to admit that i have now made up my mind to make this my single most important claim to fame for life. if anybody should ever again doubt my life's justification i will not hesitate to tell him that he is addressing a true legend who is beyond wordly categories such as the ones he tends to use, which in plain english usually reads: fuck off, cunt.

still, i feel honoured.

You're a funny bloke (I mean funny ha ha but actually also a bit funny perculiar/ weird) :-D

If they now doubt you then you simply get your issue of scootering out which you casually leave on the coffee table for when you have visitors over (which lets not forget is a worldwide distribution - show them the global list of clubs to join) and point to the words - "race legend" next to your name in the article. That will probably impress them tremendously. On the other hand maybe it won't - and they'll laugh at you even more in wonder that there are even more sad scooterist - most of which seem to enjoy painting their scooter is a strange paintjob (ie the english custom paintjobs).

At least no one can say our scooters are penis extensions (or do you also have a big harley and a big diving watch?)

You're a funny bloke (I mean funny ha ha but actually also a bit funny perculiar/ weird) :-D

At least no one can say our scooters are penis extensions (or do you also have a big harley and a big diving watch?)

i take the first sentence with all its implications as a compliment.

i happen to be endowed with an up to now fully functional and decently sized male organ (i take it this regularly is the case with race legends), hence i have indeed not felt any need whatsover to go for any of the items you mention.

anyway: I'm really looking forward to coming back to the netherlands. say hi to andrew and to lentje also please.

• 1 Monat später...

Hey,John!

i have just seen on google earth that there is a huuge bigger track to the left in lelysted(depends on your sight).

why not held the race next year on the bigger track,so i have the chance to switch my lammy in third or fourth gear. :-D

no,only joking.it was great and leave it ,as it is.cant wait till next year.

mfg,schniedel!

ist das die kartbahn?keine ahnung.wenn mann jetzt draufschaut,und oben am bildschirm die start/zielgrade hat,links dann die lange tribünen kurve ist unterhalb links sonne monster rennstrecke mit langen graden etc.

wenns ne kartbahn ist,wäre doch nett.vielleicht wird man da ja nächstes jahr mal für 10min draufgelassen.

mfg,schniedel!

• 4 Monate später...