Zum Inhalt springen

PK125 Automatica "Hydraulikpumpe"

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi - I am English and unfortunately I know few German words...but I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My newest project is to take a PK125 Automatica engine and stuff it in a 1974 Vespa 90 frame for my wife. I am currently working on rebuilding the motor and fitting it in the frame. The PK125 Automatica was only really available in Germany and Japan (and some other countiries in smaller numbers). I figured that more German scootersist probably spoke English than Japanese ones so I'd start here first.

My two questions are:

1. Where can I get gaskets, oil seals, bearings, belts, etc for this model? It was never imported to the USA (where I live) and I can't find any parts available for it from my usual online dealers.

2. Does anyone have an oil pump for sale for this model? I want it to be electric start and have an automatic oil pump but the motor I have doesn't have these options. I am converting it to electric start with an electric start flywheel and motor I found on the German eBay site...but the crank driven oil pump is harder to find. Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell?

I can be reached through this forum or through my website http://www.scooterhelp.com

Thanks - sorry about not knowing any German...except maybe Danke.

SIP (www.sip-scootershop.com) has few but at least some parts for the automatica

But I would rather teach my girlfriend how to shift, at least don't tell anybody what you want to do with a very nice and rare vintage scooter :uargh:

Bearbeitet von LambrettaSX

hi daniel... remember me?

tough job getting parts for an automatica, i'm afraid.... all the specific parts are very rare, so even if you get (some of) them, i'm afraid you'll have to dump the scooter as soon as a critical major engine part breaks.

i guess it'll be most promising to post a wtb-ad under "suche" (=search) to see if anybody has the parts in a used condition, or better a complete engine.... and TAKE the complete engine as a donor!

good luck, man

...and welcome to the german scooter forum, took you ages. :-D

theres a guy i`m still waiting for, pushing the piece of :-D to here.

then i`ll break up, engine got new cyl.kit fitted, oil pump sealed with gaskets "done by cutterhand", but its kickstarted. (which might look better than the missing lever on a nice smallframe :-D )

so, by my aim, spreading the parts all over the planet to make it impossible to build it up again :-D ,

i would be happy to send the "bomba de olio" or cpl. engine to the u.s.

Hi,

parts for the PK Automatica are in deed hard to find. My girlfriend rides a PK50s with 75ccm Pinasco. But i had to pay several hundrets of Euros for her "pleasure"... :wasntme: Not only because there got too many things broken, but these things that got broken were simply not available.

The almost only option to get the whole :-D repaired often is to get one (or even more) used Motors form ebay for example. Then you can put the right things together and pray for that it'll work.

New parts are not deliverable (except the "Riemen" in some cases) so that you'ill have to try with used ones...(maybe try "Suche" Topic here;-) )

mg

Stephan

to make it impossible to build it up again

you get the picture? i bet in a few days you'll have a 40ft container full of automatica parts because everybody around here hates them! :-D

beware! the workshop manual for these (only given to selected dealers) says

"never put more than 1 ton pk autos , ore spares of them, on one place.

it might be possible, that in case of following words said by a customer: "i dont want to handshift my vespa"

a gate to

HELL

can be opened up!

so, dont sabotage my crusade mission :-D

you get the picture? i bet in a few days you'll have a 40ft container full of automatica parts because everybody around here hates them! :-D

Yeah - I wonder what I am getting in to. The motor I have is in pretty decent condition and I could buy another one locally if I need to. Neither of them have the oil mix system though. I'll sniff around a little and see what I can find.

The bike is for my wife who isn't wild about shifting through the gears but likes the look of old scooters much better than new ones...plus it could be a fun project.