Zum Inhalt springen

Can`t believe it !

rundolph

Empfohlene Beiträge

What the fuck is wrong with the SCK-Dudes ??? Who allowed this jerk to have a go on this bike ??????

normal_DSC06884.jpg

He will crash it anyway !!!!!

:-D

cause he´s the Guy who do the restoration on the AF Racer

BTW he is a "SCK Dude"

Envious? :-D:-D

Bearbeitet von jediknight

isn't that the smartest ass we have ever seen? this cool cat was doing photographs during the race. and I had always the pictures of BLOW UP running through my mind.

can't believe how smart you can go!!!

:-D steve

Steve - I always enjoyed your stylish thoughts and opinions in this forum. What happend ????? Or was it ironic and I don`t get the point ????? And if the guy is taking Race-pictures , his inspiration shouldn´t be a film character whose main attitude is stalking in parks.....

cause he´s the Guy who do the restoration on the AF Racer

BTW he is a "SCK Dude"

Envious? :-D:-D

I think you aren´t well informed. If he is the SCK-Dude either Oliver or Ulf had some plastic-surgery done ! Well , for what reason ? And why didn´t they choose tits ? But the most important point is > Everybody who does restorations has dirty fingers - can`t see that !!!<

Steve - I always enjoyed your stylish thoughts and opinions in this forum. What happend ????? Or was it ironic and I don`t get the point ????? And if the guy is taking Race-pictures , his inspiration shouldn´t be a film character whose main attitude is stalking in parks.....

I think you aren´t well informed. If he is the SCK-Dude either Oliver or Ulf had some plastic-surgery done ! Well , for what reason ? And why didn´t they choose tits ? But the most important point is > Everybody who does restorations has dirty fingers - can`t see that !!!<

well nothing wrong with BLOW UP, mate! and it was me who had the pictures of BLOW UP running through my mind. don't know nothing about the inspiration of the pictured capitolscooljerk.jpg

but back to the plot: isn't BLOW UP about the total look - either you take fashion or racing pictures. this wonderful period from 1963 to 1967 that covers the whole range, from the early modernists to swinging young dandies right up to this stunning COOL JERK!!! fancy him more and more!!!

cheers steve

p.s.: maybe he would have had a highly similar effect to me as Hans Cramer would have had to someone else in this forum if they have meet years earlier!?

Ahh - There seems to be a kind of illusion.....

In my jounger years.....

mod.jpg

.... I was thinking of Dandys and fashion myself !

But at the end of the day....

Isn´t it all about the purple ones....

:-D:-D:-D You seem to be a nice bloke ! Shame about hte dude on the picture ! Hey Ho ....