Zum Inhalt springen

Vespa V100 Cutdown gestohlen

MiNiKiN

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi,

in Hastings/ England wurde ein Vespa V100 Cutdown gestohlen - bitte haltet die Augen offen die Besitzerin ist am Boden zerstoert ob des Verlusts. Der Roller und v.A. der Motor sollten sehr gut zu identifizieren sein. Vielleicht tauchen ja Motorkomponenten oder so hier am Kontinent auf.

Beschreibung und Bilder des Rollers allgemein: Smallframeforum UK

IMG_0076.jpg

Beschreibung der Motorkomponenten: malossi top end... one-off head so if you see one that has been obviously reworked then see if there is any writing on it as Charlie had written the specification on. GS piston. It had a 2 mm packer I think. The barrel was mega modified. All ports reworked and most noticable feature is that it had extra small 'boyesen' type ports cut into the reed aperture behind the studs. DRT 4th and pk gearbox. Mazzuchelli full circle crank, Barrel reed assy with 25mm PHBH and powerjet by Charlie. Carbon 4 plate xl2 clutch, VSP race pipe, HP4 ignition... the flywheel had a repair to it prior to hastings rally and so has a little counter sunk bolt holding in the pick up plate. It had 4 extended M7 bolts holding the barrel on racer style.

Rahmen: The frame had bitubos front and rear.. I'd made a wiring loom and the regulator and CDI was all fitted inside the frame. Another mod was I'd fitted a primavera type headlight to the 100 sport headset.. the 100sports don't have the slots for the prim head as standard.