Malle 177 MHR & KingWelle 64ziger Hub

Willkommen im Forum!

Wenn du hier mal reinschaust, wirst du merken, dass mit dem 177er MHR noch nicht so viel gespielt wurde.. zumindest nicht so, dass es dann im GSF veröffentlicht wurde.

vor 2 Stunden hat PXCop folgendes von sich gegeben:

Willkommen im Forum!

Wenn du hier mal reinschaust, wirst du merken, dass mit dem 177er MHR noch nicht so viel gespielt wurde.. zumindest nicht so, dass es dann im GSF veröffentlicht wurde.

Danke Dir!

• 7 months later...

I have a 177 MHR, native 57mm stroke, which I used with a 60mm crank. Timings get to 127-176°. With a 64mm stroke I think the transfer timing goes way too high.
Also, you need to raise either the cyl or the head for 3,5mm total, and since you already have quite high timings from the 64mm stroke, the 3,5mm raise must be all on the head, I guess. But then, at TDC the piston ring will go out of the cylinder, run into the head spacer, and that will cause the ring to break, it can't work like that.

I suggest you to at least use a MHR 187, native 60mm stroke.

Edited by GiulioEX125E
  • Thanks 1