Zum Inhalt springen

Vespa rally

redhot

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo, wollte mal meine fühler austrecken und schauen ob ich fündig werde... suche auf diesem weg einen vespa rally ramen am liebsten im olack aber bitte alles anbieten.habe eigentlich fast alles an den restlichen blechteilen um sie zu kompletieren....so fuer den fall dass ihr sowas noch rumliegen habt oder aus projektaufgabe gründen verkaufen moechtet melded euch bitte.vielen dank schon mal lg redhot

On 8/13/2017 at 2:52 PM, redhot said:

Hello, wanted to try out my feelers and see if I find it ... search on this road a vespa rally ramen dearly in the olack but please offer everything. Almost everything on the remaining sheet metal parts to complete it In the event that you sowas still lying around or from project task sells grounds melded you please.vielen already times lg redhot

1975 Rally200 can be found, BTW what's your budget?

Thanks for your response. Price im dilling to pay depends offcourse on the condition of what u have to offer.... best to send me a pm with pictures and info.please include as much detail as possible and if u have ownership/title/brief oh and ur location.thanks redhot

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.