Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 137
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

it 's the 12-14 october

unfortunately we don't have the authorization for a real race with international competitors .... I'm very confused ;-)

in france all is complicated :-D

so this year, like last year, it would be a training day (without chrono :-D ), with free pratice the morning and some "unofficial races" the afternoon and the podium the saterday evening :-D

Otherwise, the reglement is very free and I think that we can have the same categories than the ESC

The inscription price would be very cheap (35?) to convince french people who never came on a track, to try it ....

No registration before the D-day, you can arrive friday or saturday morning and ride your scooter... :-D

Friday you can sleep near the track, saturday evening we have a big site where we could drink (french beers ?) :-D , dance :-D or just speak together :-D and sleep also if you want.... :-D

The site is very near from avignon and 30kms far from the track :

http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=d&hl=fr&a...p;z=11&om=1

Bearbeitet von Luccio

hey guys!

are you going to be at the blechkampf in about 2 weeks?

@jerome: there is still the pompom girl thing to arrange. it's only the questions: who is waving the pompoms for who :-D:-D:-D:-D

no I can't, I 'm curently building my new vespa for races.... so I haven't any time and money to go there..... :-D

perhaps next year... :-D

oh... :-D

next year sound great! see you at the bar at half past.... :-D :-D

To give you some information about the track, it is slightly faster compared to the RnR and GOA race (all I know from ESC !). With a smallframe with 2.56 primary I was able to pull the 3rd gear to high-rpm in the main straight. The grip is also very good :-D

This year the track has a new tarmac on a newly part. Overall, I guess it is not very technical but we usually have a lot of fun :)

View on the old track:

circuit.jpg

New :-D

COMPLEXE%20SALON%20EYGUIERES%20Avril%202007.JPG

plan_nouveau_tracé_compet03.07.jpg

As for the class, everything is still open. Indeed, as Luccio said, classes and overall organisation will be derived from what we know of the ESC challenge.

Example:

Class1: 50-125cc

Class2: 125-150cc, including Quattrinnis

Class3: 151-204cc (no Smallframes)

Class4: 205-299cc

Class5: Fun class (Basically, all people that do not want to race in their class)

Race could be:

C1+C5, C2, C3 and C4

or

C1+C5, C2, C3+C4

depending on the number of racers ;)

Lap Timing is a problem so far, so do not expect to come and challenge your best-lap time :-D :-D

However, we might have some alternative solution.

Bearbeitet von KTy

To give you some information about the track, it is slightly faster compared to the RnR and GOA race (all I know from ESC !). With a smallframe with 2.56 primary I was able to pull the 3rd gear to high-rpm in the main straight. The grip is also very good :-D

This year the track has a new tarmac on a newly part. Overall, I guess it is not very technical but we usually have a lot of fun :)

View on the old track:

circuit.jpg

New :-D

plan_nouveau_tracé_compet03.07.jpg

As for the class, everything is still open. Indeed, as Luccio said, classes and overall organisation will be derived from what we know of the ESC challenge.

Example:

Class1: 50-125cc

Class2: 125-150cc, including Quattrinnis

Class3: 151-204cc (no Smallframes)

Class4: 205-299cc

Class5: Fun class (Basically, all people that do not want to race in their class)

Race could be:

C1+C5, C2, C3 and C4

or

C1+C5, C2, C3+C4

depending on the number of racers ;)

Lap Timing is a problem so far, so do not expect to come and challenge your best-lap time :-D :-D

However, we might have some alternative solution.

Hi guys,

within the ESC we allow the Quattrinnis within class 1 because they have < 126 ccm, our class 2 starts with 126,0 ccm...

cheers,

Alex

Yup, we believe it is more fair for racing this way :-D Maybe like ESC'08 :-D :-D

No, sorry, ESC - Class 1 will have the same regulations in 2008, that means Quattrinnis will stay in class 1.

We will release the new regulations for 2008 shortly after the last race, when all decisions are made from the ESC-Board.

Anyway, you guys do not have to fullfill the ESC-Reagulations at all, so it will be very interesting to see M1 riders in direct competiontion with the 133/136 riders :-D

Bearbeitet von hell n back

dito, i wanted to put the malossi 121 engine into the racer anyways :-D:-D

I will have to search for my cylinder but should be no problem: the Malossi will be BACK! :-D

Best wishes, Klaus! :-D

Bearbeitet von 121

dito, i wanted to put the malossi 121 engine into the racer anyways :-D:-D

Just note the following: If you want to race in the Class2 with your 121, there will be probably no pb... And this should be more interesting for you, don't you think ?!

Just note the following: If you want to race in the Class2 with your 121, there will be probably no pb... And this should be more interesting for you, don't you think ?!

no, i don't :-D i just want to blast past klausi on the straights and have some fun. cornering is not really my second name if you know what i mean :-D

Yes I know what you mean :-D , but is it really ok for you to race against stock primavera, stock PX125 and some middle-tuned 50s ?? You'll decide anyway ;)

hmmh, got your point. I think best option would be if we'll see who is going to take part in class 1 and I will decide afterwards.

great! my favourite question when it comes to racing: lefthand or righthand track? :-D
no, i don't :-D i just want to blast past klausi on the straights and have some fun. cornering is not really my second name if you know what i mean :-D

So you probably prefer right-hand tracks :-D

So you probably prefer right-hand tracks :-D

tonight or tomorrow I will post the program and the formular for pre-registration normally in german. :-D

pre registration allows you to save 5? : 35? if you register yourself before the 7 october, 40? if you register yourself the D-day

tonight or tomorrow I will post the program and the formular for pre-registration normally in german. :-D

pre registration allows you to save 5? : 35? if you register yourself before the 7 october, 40? if you register yourself the D-day

This includes access to the track, welcome-event-package, 2 breakfasts, saturday DJ and more ! :-D

Who is planning to come ?

Categories will be slightly different compare to ESC.

More to come !

post-7293-1189502668_thumb.jpg

The track:

Google Map (Old picture) location of the track and of the Friday Night campsite:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...c=addr&om=1

Categories are:

C1. TOURISM : For those who want to enjoy the view with their scooter

C2. 125 / 150 / 160 / 180 / 200 STOCK : For those who want to push their stock scooter

C3. SMALL FRAME TUNING: That's the thing :). Bottom-end engine has to be from a smallframe.

C4. 125+ TUNING : Vespa, Lambretta… 125cc, 150cc, 175cc… <200cc.

C5. 200+ TUNING: Vespa, Lambretta… >200cc

Some categories will be racing together, to be defined later.

Planning will be: trainings in the morning and training/races in the afternoon.

So far we still have no solution for timing but it should be great fun anyway ;)

However, the track is compatible to Alfano's chronometric systems: http://www.alfano.be/

Pre-registration (35€):

PDF:

ftp://downloads.scootentole.org/uemgntuj/...CRD3_2007en.pdf

WORD(RTF):

ftp://downloads.scootentole.org/uemgntuj/...CRD3_2007en.rtf

Registration on site (40€) is of course possible !

Questions can be addressed to me via MP !

Bearbeitet von KTy

• 2 Wochen später...