Zum Inhalt springen

Hat jemand ein S&S-Rohr aufgezogen und das Auto neigt sich nach links? Jetzt ist mein Auto kaputt. Und ich habe starke Rückenschmerzen.

saksit789

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hat jemand ein S&S-Rohr aufgezogen und das Auto neigt sich nach links?  
Jetzt ist mein Auto kaputt. Und ich habe starke Rückenschmerzen.

Jetzt ist mein Auto kaputt.
Und ich habe starke Rückenschmerzen.

Exhaust PX 200 Scooter & Service for Quattrini M232-260cc  S PLUS 

Bitte fragen Sie jemanden, der diese Modellpfeife verwendet hat. Hast du die gleichen Symptome wie ich?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

looks like the translation has some issues :muah:....most of it make no sens...:whistling:

to answer the only question we can imagine: im running 3 s&s exhausts (silent + version) on 2 m260 and one m265 without any issues. and several members will run an exhaust from s&s on their m232-M265 engines

what are the issues on your ride - jetting? carb? setup? 

• Like 1

bestes topic seit langem! besickte mich vor lachen :wheeeha:.

als ich mir den satz:

Bitte fragen Sie jemanden, der diese Modellpfeife verwendet hat. Hast du die gleichen Symptome wie ich?

in der deutschen "zu risiken und nebenwirkungen fragen sie ihren Arzt oder Apotheker" TV Sprachversion vorstellte musste ich fast vor lachen die ungerbuchs wechseln.

@topicowner big thanks for the best comedy since long by accident :cheers: i hope your backpain will cure. concerning your problem the italians would say: its vespa, its normal. or as i would translate it: vespa is scheiße! and i love it anyways.

• Like 1

I got nearly same setup.... i drive S&S since 4 years without any issue! Only leaning in left corner it can happen that the exhaust grinds on the ground easier (in about 95kg) when there is a little bounce because of an bump on the street! I pulled the belly completely to the top of the holder.

@saskit789 are you sure the exhaust is causing your problems?
We can see some kind of a steering damper on your Vespa. Waht´s the reason for this useless item? Maybe thats the source for your backpains. 

Bearbeitet von agent.seven

vor 17 Stunden hat saksit789 folgendes von sich gegeben:

sip rim 2.50-10

F/R

tire BGM Sport 3.50-10

Even the S&S pipe can't be so heavy that the whole machine tilts to the left, there must be something else wrong.

Can you post a picture of your machine from behind, while resting on the main stand to check the wheel alignment?

With the SIP 2.50 rims the center of the wheels should be a little bit more to the left side.

Those are not the same dimension than the standard 2.10 rims (or the SIP 2.10).

As the PX / Vespa Largeframe is always a bit heavy on the right side, this should be worse with those rims.

Did you change the exhaust and the rims?

Maybe the S&S is lighter?

I can feel the difference of driving with or without sparewheel - in my back after driving some time...