Zum Inhalt springen

FalkR "Holly" exhaust (no room for plagiarism in GSF)

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 20 Stunden hat FalkR folgendes von sich gegeben:

Jehova!:censored::censored:

No support for pirated copies...

You should talk to this guy......

Best support for sure.

And I guess it would be great if you change the topic title. Most of the members here do not like copies and pirate parts.

Bearbeitet von thisnotes4u
muss man nicht beim Namen nennen

original is even more beautiful and more well done. congrats. i really don`t know who as the creator.

price for the holly? 

is to put with parma wforce or qualtrini m1 l60 and crank 51/97. i would like something all around and good top performance too.... 

regards

• thisnotes4u änderte den Titel in FalR "Holly" exhaust (no room for plagiarism in GSF)
vor 4 Stunden hat edumegacc folgendes von sich gegeben:

i really don`t know who as the creator.

@edumegacc Admittedly, @FalkR's webshop doesn't list all models available yet, I guess he's just busy doing R&D and fabrication. My advice is to get in touch with him directly (private messaging) and ask your questions, which he'll fondly answer.

But—make no mistake—we have a strict policy of keeping plagiarism out of our Forum. We will not tolerate, and consequently edit or mask, topics related to pirated products :sly:.

• Thanks 1

No room for plagiarism in GSF :repuke: That's why I changed the title of your thread.

Für die anderen: ich habe eure Beiträge etwas editiert oder ausgeblendet - ich denke, wir sind uns einig, dass wir im GSF keinen Raum für Plagiate von Produkten unserer User geben möchten (hinkt wahrscheinlich etwas, weil auch in der Szene zum Teil munter kopiert wird manchmal, glaube ich :rotwerd:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• thisnotes4u änderte den Titel in FalkR "Holly" exhaust (no room for plagiarism in GSF)