Zum Inhalt springen

Straight rubber flange for Parmakit case reed manifold?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all,

First, please excuse that I’m posting this in English, I hope it’s ok (However, I do read German). Thing is that I have converted my Quattrini M1 60 to case reed using a Parmakit reed manifold (the one with a CR80/older, small Quattrini M1L reed). I've turned it around so the carb is pointing out through frame since the frame was already cut. My question is if anyone knows of a short, totally straight carb rubber flange that fits, or could be modified to fit the Parmakit manifold/reed cage? Does anyone for example know of a straight RD350 inlet rubber flange? As for now I’ve just shortened the inlet pipe as much as possible and I’m using the short MB connection rubber, but it would save a few millimetres to use a rubber flange instead of the metal flange plus connection rubber. Any hints or suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks! Yeah, I've looked but have only found angled ones. 

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Brosi:

Usually the oem motocross manifolds are strait rubber flanges. Did you try to look for a CR80 flange on google/ebay?

You could also build your own by combining a flange plate with a universal rubber flange. You only need to drill and thread the holes for the ruber flange into the flange plate.

Or even better Use the original Quattrini flange. Cut the pipe part, level the surface with a file, drill and thread the holes and attach the universal rubber flange.

Thus you can even keep the original Quattrini flanges stuffer.

Bearbeitet von Brosi

vor einer Stunde schrieb Brosi:

You could also build your own by combining a flange plate with a universal rubber flange. You only need to drill and thread the holes for the ruber flange into the flange plate.

Or even better Use the original Quattrini flange. Cut the pipe part, level the surface with a file, drill and thread the holes and attach the universal rubber flange.

Thus you can even keep the original Quattrini flanges stuffer.

Thank you Brosi, really good ideas!