Zum Inhalt springen

scooter registration

MarcoDL

Empfohlene Beiträge

Vielen Grussen from Italy :)

My name is Marco, I'm a new member but I follow your forum since years! congratualation for all the passion and the works I see in this forum.

as you probably know in Italy there is no TUV and there is no possibility to legally tune your scooter. every single small modification is outlaw in italy.

I'd like to tune a vespa and finally make it street legal, and to achieve this I need to register it in Germany and then import it in Italy. I've some friends living in Germany I can sell the Vespa to make it registered but what I don't know is: is there a minimum requirement in terms of paperwork to register a vespa, obtain plates and new paperworks?

to explain better: what do I need to buy as starting point? does the Vespa I'm going to buy require to have some sort of old paperwork or old plate? or just the frame numbers? or nothing at all?

thank you for your support!!!

Hi Matzmann

thank you for your reply.

this is very good to know, here in Italy finding a Vespa with papers and plate, only papers or only frame numbers change a lot in terms of price. 

this is again because if you can't register a new vespa by yourself, you can only restore an old registration

I mean in italy we have the PRA (basically veycles public register), if you do not want to pay taxes on your vespa you have to delete it from the register but this means that you have trashed it or you have exported it. for the law a veycle cannot exist if not registered. if you want then to re-register an old veycle you need plate and papaerworks to find which was the old registration and restore it. you can in some cases recover the old registration through the hystorical association if you don't have papers but this means restore the vespa to the original status (color, details, engine) and no tuning :(

all this to say that if we anly need papers and frame number could be easy and cheap to find vespa's in Italy becuse probably they can't be restored and re-registered in this country.

Ciao marco,

Prima di tutto benvenuto nell forum!

Di dove sai?

Direi i ragazzi di sudtirol nell forum ti possono assistere con piu precisa informazione in confronto di me.

Cmq sm basta di avere i documenti della cancellazione del registro e un valido documento di proprieta.

Quindi i documenti necess. per vendere una moto nell estero.

La propria follia in italia e' s.m. che dovrebbero secondo le direttive della UE essere valide le stesse guidelines in tutti delle paese della UE quindi non solo i centri reg di omologazione dovrebbero essere competente per le omologazione. (Per esemp. freni o' marmitte con omologazione europea etc)

Qualche anni fa un austriaco ha fatto causa fino al tribunale superiore di brussel rig che anche entite private possono seguire le omologazione prototipi e non solo i centri regionale.

Tanti saluti

christian

Bearbeitet von Yamawudri

Ciao,

grazie mille per le informazioni! in Italia è proprio follia :) come tutto.

io sono di Treviso, quindi molto vicino ad Austria e Germania ( ho diversi amici che vivono li).

scusate le mille domande, in Austria funziona come in Germania?

sorry for the many questions, in Austria is the same as in Germany or the procedure is more complicated?

grazie!

Ciao marco,

Basato su mis esperienza di ca. 10 anni fa (quasi tutti di mie moto sono omologati prototipi omolog. singola quindi einzeltypisierung)

Col tuning purtroppo no, pk in austria, dipende sulla regione,(stato/bundesland) sono responsabile entite diverse e normalmente sono piu severi (test verificati di emmis etc, peritie di ingegnere civile per il telaiob etc etc fino chebti viene il vomitello:-D) in confronto di germania.

Da quello che so, dovrebbero essere piu facile per esempio in sopra austria (centro reg. omolog abbastanza intel e nella regione dove ce la ktm e la rotax) oppure nelle regione oveste (tirol e vorarlberg) pk da quello che mi ricordo, prima di trasferirmi a genova, la accettano i documenti dal tuv sud quindi le omologazione.

Invece a vienna era sempre un leghero disastro pk la faceva soltanto la omolog reg quindi la commune di vienna (pk la vienna ha anche stato di stato/regione un po come roma/lazio).

Secondo me e' parecchie volte piu facile di fare in germania (per esempio worbel o' jockey) o' in austria di chiedere stoffi che credo fa anche omologazione ;)

tanti saluti

christian

Bearbeitet von Yamawudri

As far as I‘m concerned english much better than italian.

Registering in Austria is far more complicated than in Germany.

Funny though many people are dissing the eu for their rules but when it comes to vehicles everyone says the rules should be the same 8-(.

Problem is the EU has nothing to do with old vehicles which came on the road long before the harmonized regulations.

And in the eyes of the eu vehicles shouldn‘t be modified at all. So it‘s very easy, same rules for all: „you are not allowed to modify anything“

Typisch deutsch eigentlich, der darf/hat das also will ich das auch, das die Alternative bedeutet keiner darf das mehr wird gerne verdrängt. Aber egal, ich klag erstmal.

Bearbeitet von matzmann

hi guys,

sorry for the italian/english, honestly I've been living in Germany but it was 15 years ago and I've lost all my german.. tut mir leid :)

thanks for the precious suggestions, it's clear I've to move with german Tuv and not in Austria ..

Am ‎29‎.‎01‎.‎2019 um 20:44 schrieb gatti500:

loop eens niet zo te zeuren vent , ik kan het toch ook verstaan....

POTVERDOMME!!!:-D

vor einer Stunde schrieb MarcoDL:

hi guys,

sorry for the italian/english, honestly I've been living in Germany but it was 15 years ago and I've lost all my german.. tut mir leid :)

Not at all - in the end!;-)

Jan