Zum Inhalt springen

Is the GS150 I found real? Is it German? VDS1T Frame w/ VDS1

Empfohlene Beiträge

i am very close to buy a GS 150 but its not as the usual GS 150. i think that its a German model GS4, T4, messerschmitt or something like that. i really dont know the differences. its a vide frame vespa with 10 inch wheels. also the carb is on the cylinder. also the engine cowl secures with something different than a hook system. i started to search to find more info and photos via frame and egine numbers which start with VDS1T and VDS1M (and i found nothing on the net). maybe i could find year manufactured and photos because i think that the vespa i ll buy dont have all the original parts. is missing rear light, horn and maybe a handlebar (i am not sure the one it has it is for this model). can anyone help me or tell me where to search? i am sorry if i am not in the right section. if i am not please move my post to the right one. thanks

P.S. i attach a photo i found on the net and seems to be just like this one. 

800x600_dc57387d0481899957b7213eca760460.jpeg

On the webside it's already sold...

There they say it's a 1958 model, but it has an indicator switch. Then it is a model later 1960 (VD2TS). The indicators are missing on the pics.

Nice ride!

... I didn't notice your P.S. :whistling:

Bearbeitet von ape61

Do you  have a picture from the scooter you want to buy? Are you really sure with the Serial Number, I cant find it and never heard of it.

Does it have the full rims with  star pattern?

https://wiki.germanscooterforum.de/index.php/Modellübersicht_Vespa_(Rahmennummern)

https://scooterhelp.com/serial/ves.frame.serial.numbers.html

It is not a GS2 Messerschmitt, which would have the Cables outside...like an italian VS1.

It is an early Messerschmitt GS3...'58..still with the straight floorboard...and not the round one which is most known on a GS3.

It should had just one plate on the tunnel....two plates came later with the Augsburg GmbH .

Framenr. VD2TS 7001-10480. TYPE 112. Around 200 of them were also send to Douglas in England.

• 3 Wochen später...