Zum Inhalt springen

1970's Vespa 90cc V9A

VespaEnthusiast

Empfohlene Beiträge

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Tanatos:

why are the rubberparts (near the engine) painted in red? original they are black.

an the locking mechanism is normally silver (chrome)

Because …

vor 20 Stunden schrieb VespaEnthusiast:

fully restored

:whistling:

05 Rubber Nipples of engine safety door are Repro. Originally it was in Red, has to be in Black but the Rubber material is long lasting, its was not painted during paint work But the Silver door locking mechanism was painted in Red and we did not clean bcoz. Color might got damaged therefore, we left as it looks good when you see in physical...

However, it can be cleaned by paint remover. For any further clarification plz. Donnot hesitate to contact. Good Luck!

• 2 Wochen später...

Hi,

i can't understand, why you missed the "Veteran-Registration".

Your Vespa is with a valid MFK-Document - for this there was a check with an MFK-Expert and at the same time the Veteran-Registration can be made.

I dont give my mobilenumber, you can contact me via PN! :cool:

Plz. Contact Mr. Shaikh at +41 78 759 81 54 for your Veteran Query. In case you would be interested in purchase At your terms and convenience to take the delivery, than you have to Down deposit in order to block the sale of V9A bcoz. I am sure the moment my Swiss counterpart advertise on Ricardo.CH than it would'not stay long in the market. Besides I have other models Vbb, Vlb & Vbc In stock at Swiss available. Good Luck. BTW, I am regular supplier to Swiss and sold many rare vespas incl. G

S160Mk2/Ss180 & Rally200 Femsa to many satisfied customers in Swiss. Its now my wish to open an outlet in German market and for this I am ready to face every criticism & queries...

http://www.flicker.com/photos/vespaenthusiast/ or Facebook.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:00 PM, Tanatos said:

Hi,

i can't understand, why you missed the "Veteran-Registration".

Your Vespa is with a valid MFK-Document - for this there was a check with an MFK-Expert and at the same time the Veteran-Registration can be made.

I dont give my mobilenumber, you can contact me via PN! :cool:

Did you contact directly to Swiss No. And confirmed the Veteran registered. Well V9A Y.O.M. 1970's confirms old timer Cat..

Plz. Don't wory In the meantime, i can offer you 125 Primavera In Pakistan.

IMG-20170819-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20170819-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20170819-WA0032.jpg

I would buy this Vespa 90, and a fully restored Rally 200 Femsa too, but only if you'd exchange the rubber nipples to the black type. You see, I am a man with distinct taste and prefer original nipples on my Vespas, I just couldn't accept any coloured silicone nipples. When in Switzerland, could you please fit a front and rear carrier suitable for my purchases of swiss cheese too? I'm working in the cheese business, you know, and would love to get the V90 registered as my new business vehicle, but I can't get it registered as a business vehicle without carriers. How am I supposed to deliver cheese to my clients without proper original carriers? Do you have carriers in stock too? Would you arrange that as a part of our negotiations? If not, I'm afraid I'm unable to close a deal on the V90. Please let me know asap, as I've already bought the cheese and need to deliver it to my clients as long as it is still fresh and tasty.

PS: The Rally 200 needs carriers too, you wouldn't believe how much cheese we need to get on the road these days. A cheesy-yellow coloured Rally (preferably in Emmentaler, or even better, 12 mo Gruyère) would be best, I hope you can have it painted quickly in any other case. Can you do that for me? Please respond asap, the cheese is getting old.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.